- 3 Batch Furnaces with 10T load capacity with an operating range from 200-1200°C.
- 1 water quench tank with 10T max load and 1 polymer quench tank with 10T max load. One of the largest Polymer tanks in the UK.
- Each Batch Furnace working zone is 2m x 2m x 4m (HxDxW) with innovative equipment layout , and state of the art turret charger , provides the capability of a quench transfer time sub 30s
- 1 Stress Relieving / Post-Weld Furnace, that operates up to 750°C with a 2 tonne capacity. Working zone of 1m x 1m x 2m (HxDxW).
- 8 mixers per tank ensure optimum quenching of parts, combined with a state of the art refrigerative cooling system, providing a world class quenching system. Even in summer months, 15°C water quench start temperatures are easily achieved, ensuring a low water quench temperature all year round
- Ecosteel will be able to offer services including,standard Quench and Temper, Normalising, Stress Relieving, Simulated and Post-Weld, Solution Annealing & Age Hardening.
- Material including Carbon & Low Alloy, Martensitic Stainless, Austenitic Stainless, Precipitation Hardened Stainless, Duplex, Super Duplex and Nickel Alloy.
- PCN Lvl 2 UT technician & Visual Inspection
- 2 x MSc. Metallurgists
- Shot Blasting available for all components.
- All Mechanical Testing offered through local UKAS/ISO17025 independent test house
- For Heat Treatment Presentation click here
- Ecosteel: Providers of high quality steel bars and forgings products to the Oil & Gas industry, Renewables, Nuclear and engineering sectors throughout Scotland, the UK and Overseas.